Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fashion Pages Friday: Spring

I've been neglecting "Overpowered by Funk" and I'm so sorry. I've been so busy the past couple of weeks with shoots, rehearsal and school. Today marks the beginning of a new blog feature, each Friday I'll post fashion editorial shots from vintage magazines. Today's theme is Spring.

This is a great dress and would be perfect for a spring day. 

The outfit  on the right would be lovely to wear to an outdoor party. 

 This is from an ad but something about her expression and her surroundings makes me think of a sunny spring day.
Lastly, here's some inspiration for a spring party, the pilots are optional. 

I hope all of you enjoyed the images and look for more each Friday. I find vintage fashion editorials and ads very inspiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment