Monday, March 17, 2014

Ecstatic about Edwardian:Weekly Links Post

What a week this has been. I've started booking photo shoots for 2014, this week and next week are filled but I've been having a blast. Spring is on the way and I'm so excited to shed my heavy winter clothes for my vintage sun dresses. Spring also means getting out of the house to do more things.

Last week, Jeremy and I went to our local library, the Franklin Township Library, to attend a Women of the Titanic seminar. The women dressed in Edwardian inspired outfits and recounted eyewitness accounts from notable women on the Titanic. Since the movie came out in 1997, I've been obsessed with the Titanic and I remember going to the library to scour the internet for information about the ship and photos of edwardian dress.

This was a christening dress, the longer the dress for the baby the wealthier the family. Look at the detail!

This was a party dress for a girl. I love the belt. 

This was my favorite, it's a walking dress from 1910



No comments:

Post a Comment