Thursday, June 13, 2013

The dream dress.

Well, I haven't been neglecting this blog, I just haven't been home much to update it. I've been spending a lot of time with my Mommom, helping her recover from her fall and keeping her company since my Poppop died. Time with Grandparents is alway something to treasure and I am having fun with her. We've been having some "Golden Girls" and "I Love Lucy" marathons. Not all 20 year olds get to give back to their Grandparents and I'm lucky that I can after all my Mommom has done for me.

However, in my last post I promised to talk about the little blue mini dress I purchased at the beginning of the month. I will set the scene: It's Sunday afternoon at the Goodwill and I am sifting through the dress rack convinced I will not find a thing. Then, suddenly, I see *it* the dress. You know how people have that idea that when they buy that one item it will change their life, well mine was this dress.
The beautiful laurel is all gone now :(.
I knew when I saw it I had to have it, even if it wasn't my size I figured I could take it to the tailors, but thankfully it fit. My life has not changed since I bought my dream mini dress except for a few stares at the bank but you know, nothing happens overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment