Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I'm back, seriously this time.

Well, I am finished the semester and I am committed to this blog. I know I've said that I was committed before but I really mean it this time. I've gotten a lot of new pieces and I plan to go on a lot of thrifting adventures this summer.

Yesterday was the end of my Spring semester so I decided to treat myself to some new duds at the Salvation army. I went alone which was nice because I could hunt at my own pace but I didn't have anyone to get an opinion from. I got a lot of nice things but my treasure was this purple dress.
After I inspected it I figured the dress is from the mid to late 60's or very early 70's. I've gotten a little better with dating clothes. I paired it with a cute pair of heels, I don't know when they came from but they look 60's to me. I also wore my circle sunglasses and a scarf that you can see in the photo below. I was having some fun at my Mommom's house. 
I call this "frazzled housewife"

Over the past couple of weeks I've had a lot of success finding authentic vintage pieces at my local thrift stores so I've been able to expand my collection. 

I hope you enjoyed this post!
-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment